* Govt to spend 15b baht to provide low-interest loans to producers of rubber products who want to buy new machinery or improve productivity.
* Govt to spend 10b baht to subsidize production costs for farmers nationwide; 5b baht to provide low-interest loans for farmer groups to process rubber.
* Govt to encourage farmers to cut down aging rubber trees and those who switch to palm trees will receive incentives.
* Govt has no plan to sell rubber in state inventories.
* Govt to encourage farmers to delay tapping to cut supply.
* We agree to work together to bring up rubber prices and if necessary, the government has a budget to shore up the prices, Kittiratt says.