Informist, Thursday, Jun 23, 2022
By Uddipta Banerjee
NEW DELHI – Prices of mustard and soybean remained unchanged today in Jaipur, Rajasthan, and Indore, Madhya Pradesh, respectively, said traders.
* In Jaipur, MUSTARD was sold for 6,925 rupees per 100 kg today, unchanged from Wednesday.
* Arrivals were pegged steady at 270,000 bags (1 bag = 84 kg).
* Strong demand from overseas stockists and concerns over low supply of sunflower oil from the Russia-Ukraine corridor are likely to limit the downside in mustard prices in the near term, said market participants.
* Similarly, SOYBEAN prices were steady in Indore, the benchmark market for the oilseed. The oilseed was sold for 6,300-6,500 rupees per 100 kg, and arrivals were pegged steady at 1,000 bags, local trader N.K. Aggarwal said.
* Farmers are likely to bring less produce to the market as the end of the season approaches, he said.
* Soybean prices are likely to trade within a range of 6,300-6,700 rupees per 100 kg during the next week, he added.
Edited by Deepshikha Bhardwaj
For users of real-time market data terminals, Informist news is available exclusively on the NSE Cogencis WorkStation.
Cogencis news is now Informist news. This follows the acquisition of Cogencis Information Services Ltd by NSE Data & Analytics Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. As a part of the transaction, the news department of Cogencis has been sold to Informist Media Pvt Ltd.
Informist Media Tel +91 (11) 4220-1000
Send comments to [email protected]
© Informist Media Pvt. Ltd. 2022. All rights reserved.