Informist, Monday, Jul 18, 2022
By Tanya Rana
NEW DELHI – Prices of maize fell in Davanagere and Purnea today due to weak demand from poultry feed manufactures, while prices of wheat were flat across major markets, market participants said.
* Today, prices of MAIZE fell in Davanagere, Karnataka due to lower demand from poultry feed manufactures and millers, a local trader Shiva Kumar said.
* Arrivals were pegged steady at 1,000 bags today (1 bag = 65 kg).
* Prices of maize in the key market of Purnea, Bihar fell slightly today due to a fall in poultry demand, a local trader Kanhaiya Rastogi said.
* Arrivals in Purnea stayed at 30,000 bags, unchanged from Friday.
* Prices of mill quality WHEAT were flat in Kota, Rajasthan, due to unchanged demand and supply, said local trader Aniket Mehta.
* Arrivals were pegged at 16,000 bags (1 bag = 50 kg), unchanged from Friday.
* Prices of mill quality wheat were steady in Indore, Madhya Pradesh today despite low arrivals, said a local trader NK Agarwal.
* Arrivals were pegged at 3,000 bags, down 2,000 bags from Friday, due to heavy rainfall in the region.
* Prices of BASMATI 1121 PADDY and BAJRA were largely unchanged across markets.
Edited by Sushmita Mukherjee
For users of real-time market data terminals, Informist news is available exclusively on the NSE Cogencis WorkStation.
Cogencis news is now Informist news. This follows the acquisition of Cogencis Information Services Ltd by NSE Data & Analytics Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. As a part of the transaction, the news department of Cogencis has been sold to Informist Media Pvt Ltd.
Informist Media Tel +91 (11) 4220-1000
Send comments to [email protected]
© Informist Media Pvt. Ltd. 2022. All rights reserved.