Howmet Wheel Systems announces the European roll out of its lightest 22.5” x 11.75” sized wheel with 120mm offset, the newest member of the Ultra ONE® family. This latest innovation of the European Alcoa® Wheels portfolio is made possible with the breakthrough alloy technology called MagnaForce®. With 17 percent added strength, compared to the industry standard, the MagnaForce® alloy enables an even stronger wheel, making Ultra ONE® the strongest aluminium wheel in its class.
“We continue to expand our state-of-the art forged aluminium wheel solutions. We are proud to add a new member to our ground-breaking Ultra ONE® wheels family”, said István Katus, Vice President EMEA of Howmet Wheel Systems. “The Ultra ONE® wheels with MagnaForce® alloy can help fleets to increase payload and optimize fuel efficiency,while contributing to reduced carbon emissions.”
The NEW 22.5” x 11.75” ET120 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel for trailers and as FrontRunner® for heavy-duty trucks offers immediate and significant benefits, such as:
– By 2 kg reduced weight of only 22,8 kg (32 mm Mounting Hole)
– While maintaining the 5 t payload
– Compatible both with clip-on and adhesive balancing weights
– Compatible with leading TPMS valve mounting systems*
– Available with extra rim flange protection as Dura-Flange® wheels
– Available in all Alcoa® Wheels finishes: Dura-Bright®, LvL ONE®, and Brushed
The new 22.5” x 11.75” ET120 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel can be ordered through the official Distributor network. Find your nearest one through the search application on the website www.alcoawheelseurope.com or contact your vehicle manufacturer.
Alcoa® Wheels are the perfect choice for commercial vehicles. By switching from steel to Alcoa® Wheels, users can save up to 51% in weight, allowing them to:
– Increase payload
– Reduce operating costs
– Boost profitability
– Extend brake and tyre life with better heat dissipation