Informist, Thursday, Aug 4, 2022
By Tanya Rana
NEW DELHI – Mandis in Kota, Rajasthan will reopen on Friday, so the wheat prices were unavailable today in key wholesale markets of the region. Prices of maize and Pusa 1121 basmati rice were stable across the country today, traders said.
* Prices of mill-quality WHEAT were flat in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, as fall in demand from millers was offset by a decline in supply, local trader N.K. Agarwal said.
* Arrivals were pegged at 7,000 bags (1 bag = 50 kg), down 1,000 bags from Wednesday.
* Trade is expected to resume on Friday in Kota as traders have gone on a holiday.
* Prices of MAIZE were steady in Purnea, Bihar, due to unchanged demand as well as arrivals, local trader Kanhaiya Rastogi said.
* Arrivals were estimated at 15,625 bags (1 bag = 65 kg), unchanged from the previous day.
* Prices of maize were also stable in Davanagere, a major market in Karnataka, and arrivals were steady at 1,000 bags, local trader Shiva Kumar said.
* Prices of BASMATI 1121 RICE were unchanged today due to no major change in demand and supply, traders said.
Edited by Sushmita Mukherjee
For users of real-time market data terminals, Informist news is available exclusively on the NSE Cogencis WorkStation.
Cogencis news is now Informist news. This follows the acquisition of Cogencis Information Services Ltd by NSE Data & Analytics Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. As a part of the transaction, the news department of Cogencis has been sold to Informist Media Pvt Ltd.
Informist Media Tel +91 (11) 4220-1000
Send comments to [email protected]
© Informist Media Pvt. Ltd. 2022. All rights reserved.